From understanding your child’s diagnosis, to starting a therapy program, there are a lot of steps along the way. Our team of clinicians are ready to help answer your questions and guide you through the process. Below some steps to consider as you’re deciding what is best for your child. Call us at any point in the process and we’ll be here to help.
Understanding Your Options – Autism Therapy
- Schedule an ADOS (Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule) evaluation. We can offer referrals.
- If an autism diagnosis is given, reach out to us to discuss your treatment options.
- Fill out the intake form so that we can review your child’s needs and help you understand your funding options.
- One of our clinicians will schedule a time to meet with you in person to walk you through the steps to get started.
- Schedule an assessment and build a treatment schedule.
Speak With a Clinician
If you are interested in learning more about our ABA therapy program, please fill out a preliminary consultation request form. One of our clinicians will reach out to set up a time to speak with you. During this free consultation we provide a basic overview of applied behaviour analysis (ABA Therapy) and answer any questions you have about our program and approach.
We Have a Plan
EAS prides itself on being one of the first providers of ABA therapy in the with a longstanding reputation for obtaining results. EAS has over a decade of experience developing and implementing effective, high-quality ABA programs. Our programs draw on this expertise, while also relying on the ever growing body of research surrounding effective autism treatment.